Do you find yourself struggling to find convenient ways to maintain better health? The daily challenges of family, kids, meal preparation, commitments, careers, and others can definitely take a toll. There are so many resources online that provide tips and techniques that can help you manage the daily things in life. So I compiled several ideas from various resources to help you with journey to better health and take control and get yourself back on track. You can make this as difficult or as easy as you wish. Maintaining good health is not easy, it takes work, discipline, and time but can be a worthy investment. This is an investment in you, and your life.
Here are some ideas and I hope you will find these to be helpful.
- Source: Military.com: 10 Tips To Stay Healthy.
- Schedule time with friends and family where it does not involve eating.
- Think of food as fuel and not as a gift.
- When eating out, find three things that are healthy on the menu.
- Do not eat food near or around your office or work.
See Full article here: https://www.military.com/military-fitness/spouse-and-family/10-tips-to-stay-healthy-this-holiday
- Source: gijobs.com: Ways to Stay Healthy After The Military.
- Develop a Post Separation Plan. (More Info Here) http://www.gijobs.com/pt-in-the-civlian-sector/
- Take Ownership of your own Healthcare
- Keep Stress Level Low
See Full article here: https://www.gijobs.com/ways-to-stay-healthy-after-the-military/
- Source: Samueliinstitute.com Make sure to get enough healthy sleep.
- Find ways for a better connection between your mind and body: Consider the following therapies below:
- Progressive relaxation
- Music therapy
- Massage therapy
See Full article here: http://samueliinstituteblog.org/healthy-sleep-tips-advice-military-caregivers/index.html