- Respiratory and lung function
- Breathing the air within the salt cave goes into your bronchi and breaks up the mucus and helps you expel it.
- This salt is antiviral, antibacterial, anti fungal, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory
- The sale contains calcium, potassium, magnesium, sodium, iodine, bromine, copper, selenium, and iron.
- The salt can help clear and improve skin conditions too.
I’ve recently experience time in a salt cave and enjoyed every minute of it. The setting is incredibly relaxing as you enter you feel the similarities of walking through the sand on a beach. The sensations of silence set the mood from the moment you step into this darkened sound proof room. Himalayan salt fill the walls and the floors as you take your seat and begin the healing process. I felt so relaxed, and did feel the draining of toxins within my sinuses. Read about my experience here: